Pet Policy for Overnight Camping
Tall Pines Pet Policy for Overnight RV Camping
Tall Pines welcomes these special members of your family, however we have a few rules and requests to make sure that they, you and our other guests, who enjoy a pet free vacation are comfortable, safe and happy.
- No pets can be tied out or in an outdoor kennel alone. You must be with your pet while it is outdoors.
- Please be aware of the Delaware leash law that requires all pets to be leashed while at our campground, this is even if you do not use a leash at home. 6’ leash only, NO extension leashes permitted.
- Please pick up after your pet. In the event you do not have waste bags, we will provide them for you.
- Pets are not permitted in the public areas to include, bath houses, recreation areas, including the pool, pavilion, volleyball, horseshoe areas, camp store, fitness room, mini golf and playground.
5. While away from your RV and you leave your pet at the RV, please leave a phone number with the office where you can be reached in the event of an emergency.
While your pets may be left in your unit while you are gone, we require that you provide the office with a working cell phone number at check in so that we may contact you if your pet becomes in danger due to power outages or if it becomes a nuisance due to excessive barking. Failure to respond to a request for you at to check on your pet will require us to contact the SPCA to assist your pet.
Tent Campers :
Pets are not permitted on tent sites at any time.
Pets are not permitted in cabins at any time.
We request that you bring your pet’s shot records.
Neverland Kennels and Canine cabins are local kennels that allow weekend drop off and retrieval of your pet and also pet visiting while your pet vacations with them.
Neverland Kennels: (302)-645-6140 Website: Neverland Kennels
Canine Cabins: 302-684-1631 Website: Canine Cabins
*Please be advised that pets are NOT permitted in the cabins at any time
OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR PETS. PETS THAT CAUSE DAMAGE TO PRIVATE AND OR PUBLIC PROPERTY OR ATTACK OTHER PETS OR PEOPLE WILL BE GROUNDS FOR IMMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF THE PET. OWNER IS FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR MEDICAL BILLS AS A RESULT OF THEIR PET’S ACTIONS.